Instead of finding random stretches on YouTube, here are some movement drills that you can do:
- Sumo Squat
- World’s Greatest Stretch
- Ankle Mobility
Learn how to do it below:
Sumo Squat Stretch
- Start by standing straight with your legs shoulder-width apart and your toes point slightly
- Reach and grab your foot while maintaining your legs straight.
- Drive your knees out towards the second toe for your feet and push your elbows away to avoid you knees collapsing and being locked.
- Come back up by straightening your legs first while grabbing your feet.
- Stand up still again.
World’s Greatest Stretch
- Start by going into a push-up position.
- Drive and place one leg forward. Make sure the position of the leg is beside your arm.
- Rotate chest towards the side of the front leg with your hands straightened.
- Place your hand on the outside of the front leg and straighten the front leg after.
- Go back into a push-up position. Repeat steps for the other side after.
- Posteriorly tilt your hip and engage your gluteus muscle.
- Next, drive your front knee towards the outside of the PVC stick.
- Return to the original position after.